Time for Exfoliation and Hydration…..
But first, if you really want Soft Smooth Skin, follow these steps:
- You will need Hand Mitts, Dermalogica Body Scrub (or a scrub of your choice) and Body Moisturiser.
- Soak in a hot bath for at least 15-20 minutes.
- Wet Mitts and put a scoop of Body Scrub on Mitts and mix with Body Wash, as Dermalogica is so concentrated, and then massage in circular motions, clockwise and anti-clockwise, exfoliating the upper body first, then repeat steps for the lower half of the body.
- Soak again in hot water 5-10 minutes or longer if wish.
- Rinse, wash and shower off dead skin cells to reveal soft, smooth, silky skin.
- Now, you can moisturise with a Dermalogica Ultra Rich Body Cream (or your favourite cream).
- If you follow these steps, it is the perfect way to prepare your skin prior to a spray tan.
- If you wax or shave, always exfoliate afterwards to even up skin again, prior to spray tanning.
- If you have never exfoliated like this before, be patient. It may take 2-3 Body Scrubs before you see real results; but you are worth it!